Sunday, May 3, 2009

TAKE NOTE PEOPLE! IMPORTANT

Dear all,

I have attached some PWP slides and some questions for all of you to complete while I'm away. The slides are notes to the new chapter (Chapter D).Please read this chapter up. Do not only depend on my notes. Also read your text book please. Since Tues you have 2 hrs of class, I would require all of you to study Chapters C and D as I have decided to include Chapters A-D in your test and decided to push your test to Thurs. On Wed, we'll complete your presentation. Chapter D is something you have done in F5.

Shiah Shi, please read up on the notes and your textbook. Also F5 revision books for those who stil has it. For Chapter C - please exchange your PWP slides and animations.

Happy studying. :)

-Ms Durga-


P.S. any further notice I'll keep u guys inform

No comments:

Post a Comment